- The city of Mankato has approved the directional bore plan proposed by WEB for the necessary sewer modification needed for the project to move forward.
- All the interior concrete floors have been poured in the new addition.
What’s coming up next?
- Interior framing began the week of May 6 and will be followed by roughing in electrical, plumbing, HVAC ductwork, wood blocking, sprinkler piping for the new addition, and setting door frames.
- Work will continue on setting the exterior limestone.
- Demolition and prep work will begin on the cry room wall.
- Following the steps above it is hoped that installation of insulation and drywall can begin the week of May 13 along with the insulation of the sloped ceilings
- After that, drywall taping can begin.
In spite of structural challenges that have presented themselves, a record-breaking winter snowfall in February, and a reluctant and rainy spring the building project is moving ahead – as always, by the grace of God. Let us remember to thank Him for His continued blessings on Mount Olive and pray that this project and all that we do is according to His will and to His glory alone.