Here’s the latest:
- Roofing is completed except for some detail work.
- The new construction is “dried in” meaning that the roof is tight and all door and window
openings have been covered by wood or plastic.
- The exterior walls of the new addition have now been insulated.
- Temporary lighting will now be installed in the new construction area.
- Heat is now being run into the new construction space in order to thaw the ground. This
thawing will probably take approximately 2 weeks to complete.
- While the ground thaws work will continue on overflow piping from the roof and all above
ground piping and draining.
- After the ground is thawed, work will begin on the installation of underground utilities.
- Fine tuning of details is ongoing as construction update meetings continue on a bi-weekly basis.
Please pray for:
- progress on the construction
- the safety of all who labor on the building
- wisdom in all the decisions that must be made during construction
- contributions toward the project to continue to flow from thankful hearts
- all to be done to God’s glory and according to His will